Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I had a new girl over my knee last night

**This is actually from the 5th. I wanted to post it yesterday, but I didn't get the chance.

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks. Things have been going well. So well that when she asked me what sort of kinky stuff I'm into, I didn't hesitate to tell her. She seemed interested, and said she enjoyed some spanking every now and then. So we gave it a shot. 

We were about three minutes in when she called it quits. I hadn't been spanking her hard, at least what I'd consider hard. It was the warmup, and our first time, so I kept it light and playful. I guess she just wasn't into it. 

I have to admit I was bummed when she wanted to stop. It wasn't because she's beautiful, funny, or because I like her (all of which are true). It wasn't because she has an extremely spank-able bottom either (also true). There was something else bothering me, something that I'm very sad to admit....
That was the most spanking I've done since January.

January fifteenth to be exact. That was the last time I spanked Erin. We broke up five weeks after that.
Erin was my first. She introduced me to the spanking world, and for that I'll be forever grateful.
She was also my only connection to the spanking world. All the spank-mates I knew, I knew through her . And when she left, they left with her.

3 comments:

  1. I just recently joined. Meeting some nice people so far.

    Oh and thank you for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. It's interesting get a man's perspective. I imagine your blog will get pretty popular very quickly. Good luck with that :D

    ReplyDelete