Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Revelation

My interest in spanking started a couple years ago when I dated a spanko. At least that's what I thought until last night. I was mindlessly flipping through the channels on TV when I came across a show starring Dana Delany. And that reminded me of something...

I was about thirteen years old, sifting through the VHS tapes at the local video store when I came across a movie called Live Nude Girls. Of course I had to get it. The title alone made it sound worthy of the two dollar rental fee.
It turned out there weren't many nude girls in the movie (if any). However there was something else that I found quite interesting. I'm referring of course to the spanking scene portrayed by Dana Delany. In the film her character describes a fantasy in which she is married to the son of a mafia Don. She is caught cheating on her husband, so the Don decides she “must be punished.” She is marched into the boss' office and presented before him. The Don proceeds to bend her over his desk and raise her skirt. He tucks his cigar into her garter before slowly lowering her panties. Then, in front of all his goons and his son, the Don spanks his daughter-in-law.

I must have watched that scene at least twenty times. A grown woman submitting to discipline in front of a group of men. Her panties pulled down just below her cheeks. Her bare bottom twitching under each swat. The look of excitement and ecstasy on her face. Everything about it worked for me, and I rewound the tape over and over...

Thinking about that scene brought out all those same feelings that run through me during a spanking. That was my first introduction to spanking, and I didn't even realize it until last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment