Friday, July 22, 2011

Brittany

**This is an excerpt from a journal entry dated 10/14/2009. It was my first interaction with Erin's friend, Brittany. Brittany had just gone through a messy break up with her fiance. She had been feeling guilty over the situation and felt a spanking would help her.


She stands before me. Her hands are clasped in front of her as she chews her lip in anticipation.
“Do you remember your safe-word?” I ask.
“Of course.”
“Good. Now lower your jeans.”

She does. I grab her wrist and pull her over my knee. I place the palm of my hand gently on her left cheek. She clenches at my touch.
“Relax.” I tell her.

I start lightly, alternating between her cheeks. She is silent and still across my knee. After a few minutes I spank her a little harder. The skin on her bottom is starting to warm. I continue with her spanking, and soon she is writhing softly on my lap.

Her behind is a deep shade of pink. I hook my thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pull them down, just above her knees. She shudders nervously. I run my hand lightly over her skin as I instruct her to breathe deeply. I remind her that she asked for this, and that she wants this.

She jumps at the sound of my hand cracking against her bare bottom.
“Ouch.” She says quietly.
I give her behind another stout smack.
“Ow.”
I increase the tempo, alternating rapidly between cheeks. She tries to squirm away. I place my left hand firmly on the small of her back and hold her in place.
Her head dangles down toward the ground. She is perspiring and beginning to breathe short, shallow breaths. I pause. I don't want to, but I stop. She needs a moment to catch her breath.

Her breathing begins to slow. I spank her with light, sharp slaps. I work my way up and down her butt, pausing to rub her raw bottom between strikes.
I let go a barrage of rapid, hard smacks. She begins to thrash wildly, but I do not let up.
“Stop.” She says.
Not the safe-word. I continue.
“Please stop. Ahh, okay!”
She tries to cover her bottom with her hand, but I pin it behind her. She grunts and writhes ungraciously on my lap.
“You asked for this.” I remind her.
“I know, but it hurts.”
“You wanted it to hurt.”
I spank her harder.
“Ow!” She squeals. “Enough!”
She still does not say the safe-word. I concentrate on a spot on her left cheek.
“Please! Ow! That hurts!”
I strike her left cheek again and again.
“Pleeeeeeease!” She sniffles.
And with that she begins to cry.

She lays over my knee, sobbing. She sobs and she cries and she lets it all out. I run my hand gently over her back. I tell her she's a good person. I tell her it will all be okay.

2 comments: