Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You want me to do what?

I never understood why girls wanted me to spank them. It seemed so barbaric, so wrong in this modern world. So when my girlfriends would playfully suggest I spank them, I'd give them a few light slaps on the rear and move on to other business. After all, real men don't hit women-- and to me, spanking equaled hitting.
It wasn't until two years ago that I learned the difference.

I had been seeing Erin for about two months. We were toweling off after a steamy shower when I playfully slapped her on the butt.

“Mmmm!” She sighed. “I wish you'd do that more often.”
“What, slap your ass?” I asked.
“Yeah.” She turned around and leaned in close to me. “I like it.”
When I didn't say anything, she turned her back to me and leaned forward, placing her hands on the sink.
“Do it again.”
I gave her another firm slap on the behind.
“Keep going.”
I gave her a few more smacks, alternating cheeks.
She looked at me lustfully in the mirror. “Harder.”

The rush was incredible. It was sensual, powerful, and unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I felt strong, I felt like I could do anything. And I spanked her harder.

I began to mix it up. I tried snapping my hand at the wrist. I experimented with my hand cupped and flat. I changed my rhythm. Light, hard. Light, light, hard. Hard, hard, light.

I could no longer see her face. Erin was now resting on her elbows and her head hung down toward the sink. However, I was pretty sure from her yelps and grunts that she was enjoying herself.

A little while later we were done. Her bottom was a nice rosy shade and my hand stung like hell. And we were both breathing heavily.
Erin didn't move for a few minutes. She lay on the sink with her head down, shuddering lightly.

As the rush started to subside, I began to question what I had done. Had I spanked her too hard? Did I spank her too much? Was she upset with me?

All my fears were put to rest when she turned around and gave me a long, passionate kiss.
“That was wonderful.” She said.
“Yeah, it was.” I replied. “We definitely need to do that again.”
She patted me lightly on the cheek and smiled mischievously.
“Maybe next time you won't be afraid to spank me a little harder.”



3 comments:

  1. Hi David, and welcome to the neighborhood!

    You'll find lots of friendly faces around here. Best wishes with your new blog.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David,

    That's a lovely intro to spanking. I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete